NEW PROPOSAL FOR THE 2020 SEASON!
Rent the Domaine de la Rhue Guest House ... as a Cottage
With family, friends ... in an authentic, serene setting surrounded by a pristine nature.
From June 2 until September 27, 2020, the Domaine de la Rhue Guest House will be privatised
for a minimum stay of 3 days (June), 5 days (July and August).
Maximum capacity of 10 people, for the moment.
You will have privacy and be autonomous!
We have implemented a Health Protocol to ensure your safety during your stay
(see the Special Covid-19 page on our website).
The Domaine de la Rhue Guest House provides you with:
• 5 bedrooms (20 to 28m²) each with private bathroom and toilet, sheets and towels provided.
• A small TV lounge and a laundry room.
• A large living-dining room in the magnificent restored stables (115 m²).
• A fully equipped kitchen (1 dishwasher, 1 oven, 1 microwave, 1 fridge and 1 freezer).
• One terrace overlooking the garden surrounded by limestone walls and ancestral heritage.
· Use of the swimming pool (6 x 12m) secured by a rolling shutter.
The pool is shared with guests staying in "Studio La Forge" and set times
will be established for use by each group. This will be defined together upon arrival.
La Table de la Rhue will not be able to open as a restaurant this year
but we can prepare "take away" meals or dishes during your stay.
For more information, contact Johannes Bekkers at +33 6 48 45 10 33 or firstname.lastname@example.org.